CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

28.1.09

I am born in the wrong century

Today in one of our post-lunch marketing class our prof showed us the video of doordarshan's "Mile sur mera tumhara". We were all probably 3-4yrs when this video was first aired. India has truely come a long way from doordarshan to IIFA awards and Slumdog millionaire and Roadies and IPL. Entertainment is one of the well-sustained industries during this recession period.
No wonder, 21st century belongs to era of networking and online connections.
The Internet has managed to shift the entire eco-system of sustainance and pleasure.
Where are we heading? My best friend once told me while we were sitting on a beach at Kuwait enjoying the sunset that technology and science is taking us closer to the Supreme being. The rate at which evolution is happening is having a multiplier effect. I'm just waiting to see whats God's next invention after the Internet.I'll be a part of atleast 60% of this century. I shall make my evaluations and conclusions for sure about this funny,ever-changing darwin's gyaaan.

1 comments:

Tina said...

that makes two of us