CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

6.5.09

Frankly this summer has been a waste of time in a distasteful office with obnoxious set of characters( except for Vinay and Satya ofcoz). The only solace besides mangoes has been the tea-time in the grueling ten hours of utter nonsense and boredom. And thanks to tea-man as henceforth he will be known I have something to look forward to 'thrice' during the day. I literally wait for him and he oblivious of the importance he holds,walks in with his pot of tea and set of plastic cups. He serves them and goes off leaving a trail of satisfaction and freshness in the dull cubicles and amongst the labored desk-workers.
Thats the dream! And I am stuck in a no-mans land. No wonder I blog.

1 comments:

Satyakant said...

Hi Shabb....thank you for giving me airtime..or webtime shud i say in your blog..And comeon it hasn't been a waste of time. And not everyone here is obnoxious :P.Some are really cute..dont u think :P